Submit Your NYUCard Photo Online
Getting your NYU photo ID — known around campus as your NYUCard — is now easier than ever. Starting here, you can now get your NYUCard in three easy steps.
Before you upload your photo, please make sure you have activated your NYU email. Learn how!
- LOG IN
Log in below using your NYU NetID.
Follow the instructions on the next page to upload, crop, and submit your photo.
- PICK UP
Once your photo is approved by our team, we’ll email you to let you know where to pick up your NYUCard.
The name printed on your NYUCard will be your Preferred Name. Before submitting your photo, check your account in the Albert Student Center, to ensure your preferred name matches what you want to appear on the NYUCard.
All messages will be sent to your NYU email address, please make sure to check that account often for updates.
NOTE: If you do not have an a NYU email, but have provided NYU with an alternative email address (e.g., your personal Yahoo or Outlook email account), we will try to forward NYU Card emails to that address).
Submitted photos must meet the following criteria:
- Your photo must be taken against a white background.
- You must be facing straight towards the camera.
- The top of your head and both sides must be completely visible in the photo.
- You cannot be wearing a hat or dark sunglasses.
- After cropping, your final photo must be at least 480 pixels wide by 600 pixels high.
Do you have a photo ready? Let’s get started.